Nomination Sale: Sky One Box Hill Apartment
15.G01 / 545 Station Street, Box Hill Central

$715,000· Apartment (For Sale)
  • 15.G01 / 545 Station Street, Box Hill Central
  • 15.G01 / 545 Station Street, Box Hill Central
  • 15.G01 / 545 Station Street, Box Hill Central
  • 15.G01 / 545 Station Street, Box Hill Central
  • 15.G01 / 545 Station Street, Box Hill Central
  • 15.G01 / 545 Station Street, Box Hill Central
  • 15.G01 / 545 Station Street, Box Hill Central
  • 15.G01 / 545 Station Street, Box Hill Central
  • 15.G01 / 545 Station Street, Box Hill Central
  • 15.G01 / 545 Station Street, Box Hill Central
  • 15.G01 / 545 Station Street, Box Hill Central
  • 15.G01 / 545 Station Street, Box Hill Central
  • 15.G01 / 545 Station Street, Box Hill Central
  • 15.G01 / 545 Station Street, Box Hill Central
  • 15.G01 / 545 Station Street, Box Hill Central
  • 15.G01 / 545 Station Street, Box Hill Central
  • 15.G01 / 545 Station Street, Box Hill Central
  • 15.G01 / 545 Station Street, Box Hill Central
  • 15.G01 / 545 Station Street, Box Hill Central
  • 15.G01 / 545 Station Street, Box Hill Central

Sky One is perfectly located in the bustling heart of Box Hill, at the corner of Station Street and Carrington Road, with direct access to all of the authentic restaurants, cafe’s and shops that bring Box Hill to life. Standing 36 stories high, Sky One is planned to be Melbourne’s tallest suburban tower. The apartment and retail precinct has been designed by esteemed architects DKO and Buchan and will be home to not only a range of high end residences, but will also feature 3 levels of fine dining and luxury retail. There will be convenient access to a range of stores including an organic grocery, hair salon, cafe’s, and bars. This apartment will amaze you with: 1 minute walk to Box Hill Central and Box Hill Station; 3 minutes tram ride to Box Hill Institute; 10 minutes bus ride to Deakins University; 20 minutes express train ride to Melbourne CBD. The one is under nomination sale also has the following features: City view from Level 15 2 beds 2 bath 1 car 1 storage Total area 74sqm with a good sized balcony 3 air conditioners Timber floor Natural stone kitchen splash back. Leverage on the positives of negative gearing High rental demand Only 10% deposit, remaining 90% deferred till completion date in 2019. First home buyer can claim stamp duty concession. Within Box Hill High School zone!!!

Features

Floor Plan

Floorplan 1

Location

Leslie Cook

Principal and OIEC

9899 7097
0403 289 654

LESLIE COOK Licensed Estate Agent CEA (REIV) Born and bred in Richmond, into a family run engineering business, Leslie learned that dedication and hard work is the only way to achieve life’s goals. Later moving to Malvern, Leslie realized at an early age he had a certain affinity with real estate. It wasn’t long before he was building his own home and raising his family in the Eastern suburbs. Les attended Malvern Primary School and Caulfield Grammar School before successfully completi...

Contact