OFF THE PLAN NOMINATION: LOT 1718 MURRINDAL STREET WERRIBEE 400M2
Lot 1718, Murrindal Street, Werribee

$235,000· House (Sold!)
  • Lot 1718, Murrindal Street, Werribee
  • Lot 1718, Murrindal Street, Werribee
  • Lot 1718, Murrindal Street, Werribee
  • Lot 1718, Murrindal Street, Werribee

Build your dream home in the ‘New Werribee’ with this 400sqm land.
With distances to shops, schools, sports and more, and direct access to the Princes Freeway, you will also enjoy being close to the Werribee Town Centre and Werribee Open Range Zoo. This quite and peaceful location will provide you a joyful time from your working lives. Your children will be covered with childcare centres, primary schools and secondary schools, Victoria University and Melbourne University are just nearby.
This Off-the-plan land has the following features:
Total area 400sqm
Only 10% deposit, remaining 90% deferred till settlement in 2019

Features

Floor Plan

Floorplan 1

Location

Leslie Cook

Principal and OIEC

9899 7097
0403 289 654

LESLIE COOK Licensed Estate Agent CEA (REIV) Born and bred in Richmond, into a family run engineering business, Leslie learned that dedication and hard work is the only way to achieve life’s goals. Later moving to Malvern, Leslie realized at an early age he had a certain affinity with real estate. It wasn’t long before he was building his own home and raising his family in the Eastern suburbs. Les attended Malvern Primary School and Caulfield Grammar School before successfully completi...

Contact